Custom Dog Tummy WarmerRegular priceStarting at $ 62.00
Tummy Warmer Overview
Here's a must have dog vest for extra warmth — indoors and outdoors. Voyagers K9 Apparel makes custom dog apparel to protect dogs at all levels of activity. Every custom dog coat we make is cut and sewn to your exact specifications for the best possible fit on your dog. This warm dog vest of Polartec® polar fleece is the perfect wrap for walking your dog whenever temperatures fall between 40° and 65° F. Our Tummy Warmer dog vest fits snugly around a dog, helping our nervous friends feel more secure and calmer. You'll wonder how you ever got along without one!
Reasons this is a Must Have Dog Vest:
- Hugs your dog with warmth and security
- Helps calm anxious pets
- Perfect for layering under our winter coat and rain coat
- Quick-drying Polartec fleece
- Machine washable and easy to clean
Accurate measurements are the key to ordering a dog coat that fits. Please measure your dog and complete all required measurement fields accurately. See the Custom Measuring Guide tab for tips. Our custom dog coats are made according to your dog's unique, specific measurements, so custom dog coats cannot be exchanged, returned, or refunded.
Estimated Shipping: Two Weeks
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR DOG
Accurate measurements are the key to ordering a dog coat that fits. Please enter your dog's measurements in the Get Your Dog Fitted area above.
- NECK (N): Measure the circumference midway between the ears and base of neck.
- LENGTH (L): Measure along the back from between the shoulder blades to the base of the tail.
- CHEST (C): Measure around the widest/deepest part of the chest — usually right behind the front legs.
- Chest Width (CW): Measure the entire width of the chest, including shoulders, straight across the front.
- Waist (W): Measure the circumference of the waist at the skinniest part — usually right in front of the back legs.
- Underbelly (U): Measure the length along the underbelly. Start behind one of the front leg and end in front of the back leg on the same side.
INCLUDE A PHOTO THAT ACCURATELY SHOWS YOUR DOG'S SHAPE
For the best-fitting coat, only send a side profile photo as described here. When taking a side profile photo, it’s important that we get a proper perspective of your dog. Start with a contrasting background. The best side profile photo will show your whole dog — taken directly from the side of your dog and at your dog’s level. Your dog should be standing normally with head level, looking straight ahead. (See sample photograph.)
HELPFUL PHOTO HINTS
It may be necessary to have small dogs standing on a table.
Sometimes it works to have your dog’s attention focused on something outside a window or patio door. We understand that this may be more easily said than accomplished.
AVOID TAKING A PHOTO THAT DISTORTS YOUR DOG'S SHAPE
Avoid an ill-fitting dog coat by taking a photo that clearly shows the shape of your dog. This side profile photo assists Voyagers K9 Apparel in making a well-fitting coat for your dog. The following types of photos should be avoided:
- If the photo is taken from the front, from above, or at a diagonal, we will not be able to see the shape of your dog's chest clearly.
- If your dog is wearing clothes, we will not be able to see the shape of your dog's chest clearly.
- If the back of your dog is arched, or the head is looking up or to the side, the view of your dog's body tends to be distorted in the photo.
- If you are holding your dog in position, the view of your dog's body tends to be distorted in the photo.
If you have any questions, please contact us at Voyagers K9 Apparel.
TUMMY WARMER FEATURES
Whether your dog is active or more prone to lounge around, our Tummy Warmer will wrap your dog in comfort. On chilly days, layer the Tummy Warmer under the Rain Coat or Winter Coat. Your dog will thank you!
A: Tailored for a snug fit B: Reinforced neckline C: Broad belly strap D: Front chest piece
- Fabric: Polartec© 200 Classic polar fleece
- Machine washable: Yes
- Breed-specific design provides optimal coverage of dog's body.
- Polartec polar fleece is soft, comfortable, and warm. We use Polartec 200 Classic double velour fabric because it is quick-drying, colorfast, does not pill, and is machine washable so it stands up to repeated washing for many years.
- Broad belly strap makes dog feel more secure while keeping dog's tummy warm. Adjustable straps keep the dog vest from shifting as your dog runs.
- Front chest piece is made of Polar fleece for extra warmth.
- Reinforced neckline helps maintain garment shape.
Taking proper care of your dog's clothing is important. Please follow these instructions for cleaning your Voyagers K9 Apparel clothing.
VOYAGERS K9 APPAREL DOG TUMMY WARMER FABRIC CARE
Fabric: Polartec® polar fleece
Machine wash in warm water (do not dry clean). Use fabric softener if you want, but do not use bleach when washing. Tumble dry the Tummy Warmer on low heat.
- Clear debris and hair off the hook side of the Velcro straps with a stiff brush, needle, or another piece of hook Velcro and always engage the hook and loop pieces of Velcro before washing.
- You may spray the fleece with a static eliminator. To make your own static eliminator, simply mix 1–2 tablespoons of fabric softener in 8 ounces of water.
When you purchase dog clothing from Voyagers K9 Apparel, you can count on durable construction for seasons of everyday use. Voyagers K9 Apparel has been making quality coats in the USA for dogs of any size or shape since 1993.
PROTECTING YOUR PUP WITH QUALITY AND COMFORT