Whippet Rain CoatRegular priceStarting at $ 122.00
Whippet Rain Coat Overview
Keep your Whippet dry and comfortable
Outfitted in a rain jacket that actually fits, your Whippet won't mind a walk in the rain. Voyagers K9 Apparel has your Whippet covered with a breed-specific rain coat that actually stays on as your Whippet ventures outdoors. As you pull the rain jacket hood up and over your dog's ears, watch your Whippet run. Not only do water droplets bead up and roll off the Taslan© nylon jacket, but the waterproof fabric also dampens the drip drip sound that annoys so many dogs. You'll absolutely love how dry and comfortable your Whippet feels.
Reasons dogs love this rain coat:
- Greater comfort in wet weather
- Full coverage from head to tail with integrated hood
- Reflective piping for increased visibility and safety
- No more wet fur!
Why breed specific dog coats? There really is no such thing as "one size fits all" when it comes to dog coats. That's why these breed-specific dog coats are tailored to fit the unique body shape and proportions of a Whippet.
Measurements are needed for all coat orders. After measuring your Whippet, use your dog's measurements to select the best coat size from our standard Whippet sizes. Our Whippet coats are tailored to the unique body of a Whippet, and are not intended to fit another breed.
MEASURE YOUR WHIPPET
You will need your Whippet's weight, length, and chest circumference measurements in order to select the correct size and place an order.
- NECK (N): Measure the circumference midway between the ears and base of neck.
- LENGTH (L): Measure along the back from between the shoulder blades to the base of the tail.
- CHEST (C): Measure around the widest/deepest part of the chest — usually right behind the front legs.
Printable Whippet size chart with measuring tips.
THESE STANDARD SIZES FOR WHIPPETS ONLY. Our breed-specific coats are not customized to your dog's measurements, so if your Whippet has unusual proportions, order a custom dog coat to fit your dog.
Be sure your dog's chest girth falls within the parameters of the size you choose. If your Whippet is a puppy and still growing, read How do I choose a dog coat for my puppy?
RAIN COAT FEATURES
Walks in the rain will be better with a rain jacket that fits. Voyagers K9 Apparel designed this rain coat to fit the unique size and shape of your dog for optimal coverage. Plus, we've added and edging of reflective piping to draw attention to your dog in dark, dreary conditions. Our choice of quality waterproof materials, durable construction, and a thoughtful design gives your dog a coat this is easy to put on (and keep on) so you both enjoy rainy days more!
On chilly days, layer the Tummy Warmer under the Rain Coat. Your dog will thank you!
A: Reflective piping B: Counterbalance straps C: Leash opening D: Fully adjustable hood E: Pleated front
- Fabric: Taslan© nylon with DWR finish, Mesh lining
- Waterproof: Yes
- Machine washable: Yes
- Hood: Yes
- Leash opening: Yes
- Harness opening: Optional
- Breed-specific design provides optimal coverage of dog's body.
- Water beads up and rolls off DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish before penetrating Taslan© fabric. Even after repeated washing, this material retains its superiority as a waterproof fabric.
- Mesh inner lining of breathable fabric feels good next to dog's fur. A microporous film blocks wind and water for a drier, more comfortable dog.
- Integrated hood is fully adjustable, extending up and over dog's neck and ears for extra protection from rain.
- Pleated front of extra fabric accommodates a dog's stride.
- Reflective piping along lower edge of coat draws attention to dog for greater safety in dark or dreary conditions.
- Signature counterbalance straps wrap around dog's belly from both sides to prevent coat from shifting as dog moves.
- Leash opening allows for quick, easy connection of the leash to dog's collar.
- Optional customizable harness opening may be added if your dog wears a body harness.
Taking proper care of your dog's clothing is important. Please follow these instructions for cleaning your Voyagers K9 Apparel clothing.
VOYAGERS K9 APPAREL DOG RAIN COAT FABRIC CARE
Fabric A: Outer shell of waterproof Ultrex Taslan® Nylon with Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish Fabric B: Inner lining of breathable mesh
Machine wash in cold water (do not dry clean). Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Line dry the rain coat, but do not iron.
- Clear debris and hair off the hook side of the Velcro straps with a stiff brush, needle, or another piece of hook Velcro and always engage the hook and loop pieces of Velcro before washing.
When you purchase dog clothing from Voyagers K9 Apparel, you can count on durable construction for seasons of everyday use. Voyagers K9 Apparel has been making quality coats in the USA for dogs of any size or shape since 1993.
PROTECTING YOUR PUP WITH QUALITY AND COMFORT