Rhodesian Ridgeback Winter Coat Features
WINTER COAT FEATURES
Help your dog enjoy the cold season more this year! Here's a winter coat that will stay on your dog and won't restrict movement. A Voyagers K9 Apparel winter coat is a stylish way to protect your dog when outdoors. You can count on durable construction, quality materials, and optimal coverage of your dog.
For extra warmth, pull the soft fleece hood up and over your dog's ears. In extreme weather, layer the Tummy Warmer under Winter Coat. Your dog will thank you!
A: Reflective piping B: Counterbalance straps C: Broad belly wrap D: Leash opening E: Adjustable neck gator F: Front chest piece
- Fabric: Taslan© nylon with DWR finish, Polartec© 200 Classic polar fleece
- Waterproof: Yes
- Machine washable: Yes
- Hood: Yes
- Leash opening: Yes
- Harness opening: Optional
- Breed-specific design provides optimal coverage of dog's body.
- Coat drapes over tail with an extra 3-4 inches of fabric beyond the base of the tail for better coverage.
- Water beads up and rolls off DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish before penetrating Taslan© fabric. Even after repeated washing, this material retains its superiority as a waterproof fabric.
- Polartec© polar fleece is soft, comfortable, and warm. We use Polartec© 200 Classic double velour fabric because it is quick-drying, colorfast, does not pill, and stands up to repeated washing for many years.
- Integrated hood of Polartec© polar fleece extends up and over dog's neck and ears for extra protection from cold and icy winds.
- Front chest piece of polar fleece is warm and non-restricting so your dog moves freely.
- Broad belly wrap of waterproof Taslan, lined with polar fleece, adjusts with Velcro straps for a snug fit that holds in heat.
- Reflective piping along lower edge of coat draws attention to dog for greater safety in dark or dreary conditions.
- Signature counterbalance straps wrap around dog's belly from both sides to prevent coat from shifting as dog moves.
- Leash opening allows for quick, easy connection of the leash to dog's collar.
- Optional customizable harness opening may be added if your dog wears a body harness.