Basset Hound Custom Dog Tummy WarmerRegular priceStarting at $85.00
Tummy Warmer Overview
Here's a must have dog sweater vest for your Basset Hound. Voyagers K9 Apparel makes custom-sized dog apparel to fit your dog. This warm dog sweater vest of quick-drying Polartec® polar fleece is the perfect wrap for walking your dog whenever temperatures fall between 40° and 65° F with extra warmth for all levels of activity — indoors and outdoors. Our Tummy Warmer dog vest fits snugly around your Basset Hound, helping your dog feel more secure and calmer. You'll wonder how you ever got along without one!
- Hugs your dog with warmth and security
- Helps calm anxious pets
- Perfect for layering under our winter coat and rain coat
- Quick-drying Polartec polar fleece
- Machine washable and easy to clean
Accurate measurements are the key to ordering a dog coat that fits your Basset Hound. Please complete the Get Your Dog Fitted area to order a custom dog Tummy Warmer for your dog. This is where you will enter the measurements for your Basset Hound. See Measuring Tips tab below. Our custom-sized dog coats are made according to your dog's unique, specific measurements, so custom dog coats cannot be exchanged, returned, or refunded.
Estimated Shipping: Two Weeks
Take the Chill Away with a Warm Dog Vest video (:38).
How to Measure Your Dog
Accurate measurements are the key to ordering a dog coat that fits your Basset Hound. Please enter your dog's measurements in the Get Your Dog Fitted area above.
- Length (inches) measured from the shoulder blades (beside the backbone) to the base of the tail.
- Weight (pounds)
- Side profile photo (JPEG format is fine)
Include a Photo that Accurately Shows Your Dog's Shape
For the best-fitting coat, only send a side profile photo as described here. When taking a side profile photo, it’s important that we get a proper perspective of your dog. Start with a contrasting background. The best side profile photo will show your whole dog — taken directly from the side of your dog and at your dog’s level. Your dog should be standing normally with head level, looking straight ahead. (See sample photograph.)
Helpful Photo Hints
- It may be necessary to have small dogs standing on a table.
- Sometimes it works to have your dog’s attention focused on something outside a window or patio door. We understand that this may be more easily said than accomplished.
Avoid Taking a Photo that Distorts Your Dog's Shape
Avoid an ill-fitting dog coat by taking a photo that clearly shows the shape of your dog. This side profile photo assists Voyagers K9 Apparel in making a well-fitting coat for your dog. The following types of photos should be avoided:
- If the photo is taken from the front, from above, or at a diagonal, we will not be able to see the shape of your dog's chest clearly.
- If your dog is wearing clothes, we will not be able to see the shape of your dog's chest clearly.
- If the back of your dog is arched, or the head is looking up or to the side, the view of your dog's body tends to be distorted in the photo.
- If you are holding your dog in position, the view of your dog's body tends to be distorted in the photo.
If you have any questions, please contact us at Voyagers K9 Apparel. Thank you!
|Measuring Tips||Tools Needed|
|Use a soft measuring tape.||Measure accurately as shown.|
How to Measure Your Dog for a Custom Dog Coat video (3:22)
Tummy Warmer Features
Bringing Warmth and Comfort To All Dogs
Whether your Basset Hound is active, or more prone to lounge around, our Tummy Warmer sweater vest will wrap your dog in comfort. On chilly days, layer the Tummy Warmer under the Custom Rain Coat or Winter Coat. Your dog will thank you!
A: Tailored for a snug fit B: Reinforced neckline C: Broad belly strap D: Front chest piece
|Technical Specs||Design Features|
Add Extra Warmth by Layering Dog Clothes video (:41).
Easy Care Instructions
Voyagers K9 Apparel Dog Tummy Warmer Fabric Care
Taking proper care of your dog's clothing is important. Please follow these instructions for cleaning your Voyagers K9 Apparel Custom Tummy Warmer.
Fabric: Polartec® polar fleece
Machine wash in warm water (do not dry clean). Use fabric softener if you want, but do not use bleach when washing. Tumble dry the Tummy Warmer on low heat.
The Voyagers K9 Apparel Advantage
Our Mission? Protecting Your Pup
Every dog feels better in a quality coat that fits! At Voyagers K9 Apparel, we understand how frustrating it is when the coat you bought doesn't fit and restricts your dog's movement. Our experience proves that no dog is too large, too small, or too unusual to be outfitted with a quality dog coat of lasting comfort.
When you purchase dog clothing from Voyagers K9 Apparel, you can count on durable construction for seasons of everyday use. Voyagers K9 Apparel has been making quality coats in the USA for dogs of any size or shape since 1993.