Great Dane Rain Coat Features
RAIN COAT FEATURES
Walks in the rain will be better with a rain jacket that fits. Voyagers K9 Apparel designed this rain coat to fit the unique size and shape of your dog for optimal coverage. Plus, we've added and edging of reflective piping to draw attention to your dog in dark, dreary conditions. Our choice of quality waterproof materials, durable construction, and a thoughtful design gives your dog a coat this is easy to put on (and keep on) so you both enjoy rainy days more!
On chilly days, layer the Tummy Warmer under the Rain Coat. Your dog will thank you!
A: Reflective piping B: Counterbalance straps C: Leash opening D: Fully adjustable hood E: Pleated front
- Fabric: Taslan© nylon with DWR finish, Mesh lining
- Waterproof: Yes
- Machine washable: Yes
- Hood: Yes
- Leash opening: Yes
- Harness opening: Optional
- Breed-specific design provides optimal coverage of dog's body.
- Coat drapes over tail with an extra 4-6 inches of fabric beyond the base of the tail for better coverage.
- Water beads up and rolls off DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish before penetrating Taslan© fabric. Even after repeated washing, this material retains its superiority as a waterproof fabric.
- Mesh inner lining of breathable fabric feels good next to dog's fur. A microporous film blocks wind and water for a drier, more comfortable dog.
- Integrated hood is fully adjustable, extending up and over dog's neck and ears for extra protection from rain.
- Pleated front of extra fabric accommodates a dog's stride.
- Reflective piping along lower edge of coat draws attention to dog for greater safety in dark or dreary conditions.
- Signature counterbalance straps wrap around dog's belly from both sides to prevent coat from shifting as dog moves.
- Leash opening allows for quick, easy connection of the leash to dog's collar.
- Optional customizable harness opening may be added if your dog wears a body harness.