Australian Cattle Dog Custom Dog Winter CoatRegular priceStarting at $ 138.00
Winter Coat Overview
Your dog (and you) will enjoy cold, snowy days more when you outfit your Australian Cattle Dog in a coat that fits well. That's why Voyagers K9 Apparel makes custom dog apparel to provide active dogs protection and comfort in the outdoors. Every custom dog coat we make is cut and sewn to your exact specifications for the best possible fit on your Australian Cattle Dog. Our best-rated waterproof dog winter coat is lined with Polartec® fleece with a fleece hood that pulls up for extra protection from biting winds.
Reasons dogs love this winter coat:
- Windproof and waterproof protection
- Quick-drying Polartec® polar fleece lining for warmth and comfort
- Non-restricting fleece chest strap
- Integrated hood for extra warmth
- Reflective piping for increased visibility and safety
Estimated Shipping: Two Weeks
Our Best Rated Warm, Dry Winter Dog Jacket video (:38).
How to Measure Your Dog
- Length (inches) measured from the shoulder blades (beside the backbone) to the base of the tail.
- Weight (pounds)
- Side profile photo (JPEG format is fine)
Include a Photo that Accurately Shows Your Dog's Shape
For the best-fitting coat, only send a side profile photo as described here. When taking a side profile photo, it’s important that we get a proper perspective of your dog. Start with a contrasting background. The best side profile photo will show your whole dog — taken directly from the side of your dog and at your dog’s level. Your dog should be standing normally with head level, looking straight ahead. (See sample photograph.)
Helpful Photo Hints
- It may be necessary to have small dogs standing on a table.
- Sometimes it works to have your dog’s attention focused on something outside a window or patio door. We understand that this may be more easily said than accomplished.
Avoid Taking a Photo that Distorts Your Dog's Shape
Avoid an ill-fitting dog coat by taking a photo that clearly shows the shape of your dog. This side profile photo assists Voyagers K9 Apparel in making a well-fitting coat for your dog. The following types of photos should be avoided:
- If the photo is taken from the front, from above, or at a diagonal, we will not be able to see the shape of your dog's chest clearly.
- If your dog is wearing clothes, we will not be able to see the shape of your dog's chest clearly.
- If the back of your dog is arched, or the head is looking up or to the side, the view of your dog's body tends to be distorted in the photo.
- If you are holding your dog in position, the view of your dog's body tends to be distorted in the photo.
If you have any questions, please contact us at Voyagers K9 Apparel. Thank you!
|Measuring Tips||Tools Needed|
|Use a soft measuring tape.||Measure accurately as shown.|
How to Measure Your Dog for a Custom Dog Coat video (3:22)
Winter Coat Features
Dress Your Dog for Extra Warmth
Help your Australian Cattle Dog enjoy the cold season more this year! Here's a winter coat that is easy to put on your dog. Voyagers K9 Apparel's signature counterbalance straps wrap around your dog's belly to prevent the winter coat from shifting as your dog runs around...so you both enjoy the winter weather more. You can count on durable construction and quality materials in a stylish winter coat that really protects your dog. For extra warmth, pull the soft fleece hood up and over your dog's ears. In extreme weather, layer the Custom Tummy Warmer under the Custom Winter Coat. Your dog will thank you!
A: Reflective piping B: Counterbalance straps C: Broad belly wrap D: Leash opening E: Adjustable neck gator F: Front chest piece
|Technical Specs||Design Features|
Add Extra Warmth by Layering Dog Clothes video (:41).
Easy Care Instructions
Voyagers K9 Apparel Dog Winter Coat Fabric Care
Taking proper care of your dog's clothing is important. Please follow these instructions for cleaning your Voyagers K9 Apparel Custom Winter Coat.
Fabric A: Outer shell of waterproof Ultrex Taslan® Nylon with Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish, Fabric B: Inner lining of Polartec® polar fleece
Machine wash in cold water (do not dry clean). Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Line dry the winter coat, but do not iron.
The Voyagers K9 Apparel Advantage
Our Mission? Protecting Your Pup
Every dog feels better in a quality coat that fits! At Voyagers K9 Apparel, we understand how frustrating it is when the coat you bought doesn't fit and restricts your dog's movement. Our experience proves that no dog is too large, too small, or too unusual to be outfitted with a quality dog coat of lasting comfort.
When you purchase dog clothing from Voyagers K9 Apparel, you can count on durable construction for seasons of everyday use. Voyagers K9 Apparel has been making quality coats in the USA for dogs of any size or shape since 1993.