Dachshund Dog Gear
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR DACHSHUND
NECK (N): Measure the circumference midway between the ears and base of neck.
LENGTH (L): Measure along the back from between the shoulder blades to the base of the tail.
CHEST (C): Measure around the widest/deepest part of the chest — usually right behind the front legs.
To find your dog's size use these measurements and reference the size chart.
Chase the chills away from your Dachshund with a Voyagers K9 Apparel Tummy Warmer.
- Hugs your dog with warmth and security
- Helps calm anxious pets
- Perfect for layering under our winter coat and raincoat
Our Dachshund Winter Coat is tailored to the unique size and shape of a Dachshund.
- Windproof and waterproof
- Non-restricting fleece chest strap
- Integrated hood for extra warmth
Outfitted in a rain jacket that actually fits, your Dachshund won't mind a walk in the rain.
- Greater comfort in wet weather
- Full coverage from head to tail with integrated hood
- Reflective piping for increased visibility and safety
Shield your Dachshund's ears and neck from the cold.
- Adjustable hood adds extra warmth around ears and neck
- Soft, warm Polartec polar fleece feels good
- Pairs with our Tummy Warmer and Rain Coat for extra warmth