English Bulldog Dog Gear
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR ENGLISH BULLDOG
NECK (N): Measure the circumference midway between the ears and base of neck.
LENGTH (L): Measure along the back from between the shoulder blades to the base of the tail.
CHEST (C): Measure around the widest/deepest part of the chest — usually right behind the front legs.
To find your dog's size use these measurements and reference the size chart.
Our English Bulldog Winter Coat is tailored to the unique size and shape of an English Bulldog.
- Windproof and waterproof
- Non-restricting fleece chest strap
- Integrated hood for extra warmth
Chase the chills away from your English Bulldog with a Voyagers K9 Apparel Tummy Warmer.
- Hugs your dog with warmth and security
- Helps calm anxious pets
- Perfect for layering under our winter coat and raincoat
Outfitted in a rain jacket that actually fits, your English Bulldog won't mind a walk in the rain.
- Greater comfort in wet weather
- Full coverage from head to tail with integrated hood
- Reflective piping for increased visibility and safety
Shield your English Bulldog's ears and neck from the cold.
- Adjustable hood adds extra warmth around ears and neck
- Soft, warm Polartec polar fleece feels good
- Pairs with our Tummy Warmer and Rain Coat for extra warmth