Labrador Retriever Dog Gear
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR LABRADOR RETRIEVER
NECK (N): Measure the circumference midway between the ears and base of neck.
LENGTH (L): Measure along the back from between the shoulder blades to the base of the tail.
CHEST (C): Measure around the widest/deepest part of the chest — usually right behind the front legs.
To find your dog's size use these measurements and reference the size chart.
Our Labrador Retriever Winter Coat is tailored to the unique size and shape of a Labrador Retriever.
- Windproof and waterproof
- Non-restricting fleece chest strap
- Integrated hood for extra warmth
Chase the chills away from your Labrador Retriever with a Voyagers K9 Apparel Tummy Warmer.
- Hugs your dog with warmth and security
- Helps calm anxious pets
- Perfect for layering under our winter coat and raincoat
Outfitted in a rain jacket that actually fits, your Labrador Retriever won't mind a walk in the rain.
- Greater comfort in wet weather
- Full coverage from head to tail with integrated hood
- Reflective piping for increased visibility and safety