Rat Terrier Dog BootiesRegular price $ 54.00
Dog Bootie Overview
Looking to protect your dog's paws? Consider a set of four Voyagers K9 Apparel dog booties to keep your Rat Terrier comfortable outdoors — and indoors. Voyagers Polartec© fleece dog booties keep paws free of mud and slush when your Rat Terrier runs outdoors. The rubberized Mega Grip© sole prevents feet from coming in contact with ice, snow, and other harsh elements like salt.
When your Rat Terrier comes back indoors, you'll enjoy less cleanup because your dog's feet were protected. Slip your Rat Terrier into a second set of clean dog booties for even greater comfort inside. Your Rat Terrier will enjoy greater stability when walking on tiled or slippery surfaces, and you'll enjoy how these dog booties prevent claws from scratching hardwood floors.
Reasons to love our dog booties
- Prevent ice build-up on sensitive paws
- Keep paws free of mud and slush
- Prevent slipping on tiles, hardwood floors, and other slick surfaces
- Prevent claws from scratching hardwood floors
- Long slipper-style design
- Machine washable and easy to clean
COMFORTABLE PAW PROTECTION
Voyagers K9 Apparel dog booties are designed for active dogs. The long slipper-style booties are easy to pull on over your dog's feet, and the booties stay in place on your dog's legs thanks to two sturdy velcro straps on each bootie. The area next to your dog's feet is completely lined with Polartec® polar fleece, so paws stay warm and comfortable in snow and on ice. Finally, the sole base of the bootie is reinforced with an embossed rubberized Mega Grip© material for greater durability.
A: Mega Grip bottom B: Polartec fleece-lined sole C: Extra-long upper portion D: Velcro bands
- Fabric: Polartec© 200 Classic polar fleece bootie
- Fabric: Embossed Mega Grip© sole
- Machine washable: Yes
- Visit Bootie FAQ for more information.
- Polartec© polar fleece is soft, comfortable, and warm. We use Polartec© 200 Classic double velour fabric because it is quick-drying, colorfast, does not pill, and stands up to repeated washing for many years.
- Embossed Mega Grip covers the bottom of the bootie. This is a durable rubberized fabric that works well on ice and snow but wears more easily on abrasive surfaces such as concrete and asphalt.
- Slipper-style dog boot design slips over dog paws.
- Two sturdy bands of velcro hold the extra-long upper portion of soft polar fleece securely in place.
For improved product wear, avoid abrasive surfaces like concrete and asphalt on which booties wear out more quickly.
VOYAGERS K9 APPAREL DOG BOOTIE CARE
Taking proper care of your dog's clothing is important. Please follow these instructions for cleaning your Voyagers K9 Apparel Dog Booties.
MaterialsFabric A: Polartec® Polar Fleece
Fabric B: Mega Grip for Sole
Machine wash in warm water using fabric softener if you prefer, but do not use bleach. (Do not dry clean.) Tumble dry the booties on low heat. Booties will soften after washing.
- Clear debris and hair off the hook side of the Velcro straps with a stiff brush, needle, or another piece of hook Velcro and always engage the hook and loop pieces of Velcro before washing.
- Spray the fleece with a static eliminator if you prefer. To make your own static eliminator, simply mix 1–2 tablespoons of fabric softener in 8 ounces of water.
When you purchase dog clothing from Voyagers K9 Apparel, you can count on durable construction for seasons of everyday use. Voyagers K9 Apparel has been making quality coats in the USA for dogs of any size or shape since 1993.
PROTECTING YOUR PUP WITH QUALITY AND COMFORT