Pug Tummy WarmerRegular price $ 42.00
Pug Tummy Warmer Overview
A snug coat for extra comfort.
Chase the chills away from your Pug with a Voyagers K9 Apparel Tummy Warmer. This warm dog vest of Polartec® polar fleece is the perfect wrap for walking your dog whenever temperatures fall between 40° and 65° F. Our Pug Tummy Warmer fits snugly around a dog, helping our nervous friends feel more secure and calmer. You'll wonder how you ever got along without one!
Reasons this is a Must Have Dog Vest:
- Hugs your dog with warmth and security
- Helps calm anxious pets
- Perfect for layering under our winter coat and rain coat
- Machine washable and easy to clean
Why breed specific dog coats? There really is no such thing as "one size fits all" when it comes to dog coats. That's why these breed-specific dog coats are tailored to fit the unique body shape and proportions of a Pug.
Measurements are needed for all coat orders. After measuring your Pug, use your dog's measurements to select the best coat size from our standard Pug sizes. Our Pug coats are tailored to the unique body of a Pug, and are not intended to fit another breed.
MEASURE YOUR PUG
You will need your Pug's weight, length, and chest circumference measurements in order to select the correct size and place an order.
- NECK (N): Measure the circumference midway between the ears and base of neck.
- LENGTH (L): Measure along the back from between the shoulder blades to the base of the tail.
- CHEST (C): Measure around the widest/deepest part of the chest — usually right behind the front legs.
Printable Pug size chart with measuring tips.
THESE STANDARD SIZES FOR PUGS ONLY. Our breed-specific coats are not customized to your dog's measurements, so if your Pug has unusual proportions, order a custom dog coat to fit your dog.
Be sure your dog's chest girth falls within the parameters of the size you choose. If your Pug is a puppy and still growing, read How do I choose a dog coat for my puppy?
TUMMY WARMER FEATURES
Whether your dog is active or more prone to lounge around, our Tummy Warmer will wrap your dog in comfort. On chilly days, layer the Tummy Warmer under the Rain Coat or Winter Coat. Your dog will thank you!
A: Tailored for a snug fit B: Reinforced neckline C: Broad belly strap D: Front chest piece
- Fabric: Polartec© 200 Classic polar fleece
- Machine washable: Yes
- Breed-specific design provides optimal coverage of dog's body.
- Polartec polar fleece is soft, comfortable, and warm. We use Polartec 200 Classic double velour fabric because it is quick-drying, colorfast, does not pill, and is machine washable so it stands up to repeated washing for many years.
- Broad belly strap makes dog feel more secure while keeping dog's tummy warm. Adjustable straps keep the dog vest from shifting as your dog runs.
- Front chest piece is made of Polar fleece for extra warmth.
- Reinforced neckline helps maintain garment shape.
Taking proper care of your dog's clothing is important. Please follow these instructions for cleaning your Voyagers K9 Apparel clothing.
VOYAGERS K9 APPAREL DOG TUMMY WARMER FABRIC CARE
Fabric: Polartec® polar fleece
Machine wash in warm water (do not dry clean). Use fabric softener if you want, but do not use bleach when washing. Tumble dry the Tummy Warmer on low heat.
- Clear debris and hair off the hook side of the Velcro straps with a stiff brush, needle, or another piece of hook Velcro and always engage the hook and loop pieces of Velcro before washing.
- You may spray the fleece with a static eliminator. To make your own static eliminator, simply mix 1–2 tablespoons of fabric softener in 8 ounces of water.
When you purchase dog clothing from Voyagers K9 Apparel, you can count on durable construction for seasons of everyday use. Voyagers K9 Apparel has been making quality coats in the USA for dogs of any size or shape since 1993.
PROTECTING YOUR PUP WITH QUALITY AND COMFORT