Will My Dog Wear Booties?
If your dog has never worn dog footware, we suggest that you do a simple test before you order our dog booties. Voyagers K9 Apparel dog booties are long slipper-style booties that slide over a dog's paws. Position the dog booties on your dog's leg, then secure in place with the set of durable velcro straps. If you are wondering whether or not your dog will wear the dog booties. Here's one way to see how likely your dog is to accept dog footwear before making your purchase.
- Get two pairs of baby socks or kid's socks that fit your dog's paws.
- Put two of the socks on either the front or back paws, and have your dog stand on a non-slippery surface. Allow time for your dog to get used to the socks.
- If your dog is okay wearing two socks, put socks on the remaining paws.
- Allow time for your dog to get used to the socks.
- If your dog moves around wearing all four socks, this is a good indication your dog will accept wearing booties.
- If your dog does not accept wearing socks, it is unlikely your dog will accept wearing booties, and we suggest not purchasing booties for your dog.
Our Polartec© polar fleece booties provide warm, comfortable protection with a durable rubberized Mega Grip© sole that works well in snow and ice. Voyagers K9 Apparel booties are not returnable, so please try our test before ordering dog booties for your dog. For improved product wear, avoid use on abrasive surfaces. As always, if you have questions, please Contact us. We are here to help.